Thursday 30 May 2013

“Ah," she cried, "you look so cool."

Has anyone seen The Great Gatsby? ahhh the clothes, the music... a.ma.zing!
written by F. Scott Fitzgerald


 And so, onto our inspiration of all things Gatsby! I don't have a 'Gatsby' set but I do have a selection of Flapper Girls.

You always look so cool," she repeated.
Dawn
“Life is much more successfully looked at from a single window.” 
Brigitte
 “Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!” 
Anne
“Reserving judgements is a matter of infinite hope.” 
Jasmine 
 “I hope she'll be a fool -- that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.” 
Mark
“And I like large parties. They’re so intimate. At small parties there isn’t any privacy.” 
Megan

Thanks for looking.
Be inspired
Lily ♥



2 comments:

  1. I loved the great gatsby, great post! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Flappers...perfect for the Great Gatsby!

    ReplyDelete